Australian Company Registration Prices
Set up and annual costs in relation to the establishment of an australian resident company (inclusive of GST and in $AUS).
Set up Fee
Includes: Formation, ABN Application, GST (Goods and Services Tax) Registration, applying for a TFN (Tax file number) and registering for Pay As You Go Withholding (PAYGW) so employee(s) can be paid and their tax withheld.
Total Set up Fee (one off) $2000.00
Bank account – we can now offer remote bank account set ups so that if time is of the essence there is no requirement to travel to Australia. Forms need to be stamped by the consulate and approved through the Australian consulate in the country in which you reside.
• Bank account assistance: $660
• Bank account set up through WestPac Banking Corporation either remotely or through visit.
Annual Fee (all fees include GST)
The annual fee includes:
• Nominee director: $6930 per year
• Registered office: $660 per year
• Company secretary: $550 year (optional)
• ASIC Fee (no GST): $212
Accountancy and Payroll Services
Less than 12 invoices
• To process approximately 1 invoice per month, pay 1 employee per month (including provision of a pay slip and calculation of their cumulative entitlement to annual leave and sick leave) our fees would be $302.50(inc GST) per month. Total: $3630(inc GST) per year.
Between 12-15 invoices
• To process approximately 1-2 invoices per month, pay 1 employee per month (including provision of a pay slip and calculation of their cumulative entitlement to annual leave and sick leave our fees would be $363(inc GST) per month. Total. $4356(inc GST) per year
The fees for both these services include applying for a TFN for the employee, registering the employee and employer with the employee’s choice of superannuation fund (to pay the government’s required statutory 9% super) and the preparation and lodgement of the company’s four quarterly Business Activity Statements(BAS’s) with the ATO. The BAS records the GST collected and paid along with the employee’s gross quarterly salary and tax withheld.
• Bookkeeping/Payroll – the above fees give you an approximate fee scenario.
Please answer the following questions for a more accurate quote:
Full name of each director, secretary (if applicable) and shareholder of the proposed Australian company
1. Residential address of each director, secretary (if applicable) and shareholder of the proposed Australian company
2. Date and place of birth each director, secretary (if applicable) and shareholder of the proposed Australian company
3. Type of business to be conducted
4. Approximate number of transactions to be processed through the company per month/annum
5. Australian business location address
6. Approximate number of employee (s) in the company
7. Approximate annual turnover of the business
8. Do you plan to live and work in Australia during the current financial year?
9. Do you have a visa or the ability to work in Australia?
10. Completed D & O Proposal form (for nominee services only)
For further information please contact us directly on: +44 (0)203 114 5118